To be eligible for services at the Free Medical Clinic of Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties you must be a resident of Orangeburg or Calhoun County, have no health insurance, and meet our Income Eligibility Guidelines. The first step in the application process is to fill out the INTAKE FORM. If we are able to meet your medical needs someone will call to schedule you for a New Patient interview.
NEW PATIENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE INTERVIEW:
- A current photo ID
- Your social security card
- Proof of residency: utility bill, cable bill, property tax bill, residential lease, home owners or renters insurance. If you are staying with a friend or relative, you need to bring proof of their residency, as above.
- The medicines that you are now taking or a list of your medicines and dosages
- 30 days current pay stubs and 1040 form for ALL PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF 18 IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD
- Proof of SS, SSI disability, unemployment, food stamps
- Proof of application or denial from SS, SSI disability, unemployment, food stamps, Medicaid or Medicare